Cutag is an employment-oriented platform that connects students with a corporate world.
Note: We use words “Recruiter” and “Employer” interchangeably.
What Information We Collect
We collect personal and non-personal data from you when you use our Services. Personal Data is data that includes a personal identifier like your name, email or address, phone number, or is data that could reasonably be linked back to you.
You need to have an account to use Cutag. You can create an account on Cutag as a student seeking a job or as an employer looking for new talent.
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
Student DataWe receive personal data about you when you create a Student Account, update your profile, respond to questions or surveys on our website or otherwise use our Site, and from other third-party data sources. Also, we collect information through user communications, feedback, suggestions, and ideas sent to us.
Usage and Log DataWhen you visit the Site, we log and store your Internet protocol (IP) address and technical information about your visit like your browser type and how you progressed through the Site, where you abandoned it, etc. (“Usage Data”). We can use your IP address to determine your general location.
Employer DataWhen Employers create a Employer Account, we request contact information, including email address and telephone number, to provide a point of contact for Students and which is made available on the Advertised Position after the student has applied for that certain position. We will not use your phone number to send any commercial or marketing messages not related to your use of Cutag Services to you without your express consent. Also, we collect information through user communications, feedback, suggestions, and ideas send to us, Billing information.
Use of Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to provide the Cutag Service and to maximize opportunities to connect you with potential employers. This includes:
- Allowing you to be contacted by employers.
- Personalizing the Service. For example, we may suggest job adverts to you based on the information in your profile.
- Contacting you about additional Cutag services you might be interested in.
- Researching new ways to improve the Cutag Service.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
We will only share your personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- With your consent, for example choose to apply to a job and we will share your profile information, documents that are required in that certain job with the employers you choose.
- With companies that are contractually engaged in providing us with services, such as email management. These companies are obligated by contract to safeguard any personal data they receive from us.
Use and Share Non-Personal Data
Non-personal data is data that itself cannot reasonably be linked back to you or data that is combined with other data in a way that cannot reasonably be linked back to you. We use and share your non-personal, de-identified or aggregated data in a variety of ways to help understand trends in the job seeking market through analytics reports, statistics and other metrics and guides. For example, to understand:
- What percentages of students from certain universities work in a specific geographic area.
- Whether a certain major or extra-curricular activity fits well with a particular employer’s hiring patterns.
- How employers compare to each other in the number of applicants they receive from different universities.
As a Site visitor, we place a small piece of software referred to as a “session cookie” on your computer. If you use the Services and create an account, we also use this cookie to recognize you on return visits and expedite the login process. You can remove this and other cookies through your browser preferences menu, though the exact method varies depending on the type of browser you use – but note that you won’t be able to log into our service if your cookies are disabled. If you visit from a mobile device, we may reference your device identifier or other information about where your visit originated.
Our email communications contain web beacons or similar technology which track when the email has been opened or read. This functionality sends the resulting records back to our Service, which may be associated with other information you have provided us.
Do Not Track Signals
We are currently unable to respond to Do Not Track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
Contact Us and Accessing Your Information
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, or if you wish to remove any of your personal information from our records please contact us at: